Free ABC PowerPoint template with 26 slide layouts using all the letters of the alphabet.
Each slide consists of 1 stylish letter of the alphabet, as a semi-transparent shape, and with a background to be customized.
This ABC template can be used for the section slides of your presentation. It will also be perfect for any acronym, like SWOT, BCG, AIDA, etc. (just use a photo related to the letter…).
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The template is very easy to use: just import your own background picture!…
Every single slide of this template is ready to use. It contains a selection of 26 custom-made slides.
It is based on Master Slides: the format and styles (font, letter sizes, placeholders) of each slide are already formatted, optimized and then very easy to use.
You can use it ‘as-is’, with the default (or your) color. But for a better impact, you’d need to import your own image/photo.
To insert your photo in the background: right-click >> Format Background >> select Picture or texture fill >> File… and select/insert your photo.
The ‘ABC PowerPoint Template’ features:
- 26 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- All objects are 100% vector. Easy to customize style (e.g., fills, outline, effects and scale) without quality loss
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Free font used:
The photos shown in the preview are for illustrative purposes and are not included in the PowerPoint files.
The photos used in this template are licensed under Creative Commons CC0 (i.e., Free for commercial use and No attribution required), and can be found at: